LIN.org, through the general manager, is responsible for the collecting and processing of personal data in connection with the operation and maintenance of linorg.no.
This stores the cookies
When you use our website, the following information about you is collected:
- Your IP address, browser and operating system
- Your location
- Time of visit
- Which pages on linorg.no the registered IP address visits and the duration of the various visits
- Possibly which link referred you to linorg.no
- What was clicked on during your visit to the website and any files you downloaded
- Information about you when you register personal information on the website, such as name, telephone number, e-mail and place of work.
linorg.no uses the following cookies:
Tools for collecting web statistics such as number of visits, session duration, traffic sources, etc. All data is encrypted and can not be traced to a single user. Storage time is 6 months.
Tracks your user behavior on our site. This cookie may use the basis to target marketing to users who have visited us on our website before. Storage time is 30 days.
Google Tag Manager
We use Google Tag Manager to manage the application and customization of codes on the website. No storage time, tracks continuous user patterns.
How can you manage cookies in your browser?
The default setting is that most browsers accept cookies automatically. You can change and adjust the settings yourself so that you only allow the cookies that you want to be stored in your browser. However, be aware that the browser must accept certain cookies for linorg.no to work. In the settings of your browser, you will usually also be able to choose which websites you allow cookies from. You can also request to be notified each time a new cookie is stored in your browser.